20.4.22

Marking options for the upcoming I-16 Type 5 from Clear Prop Models

 Opciones de decoración para el próximo I-16 Type 5 de Clear Prop Models.

There will be 8 marking options available for the "in the sky of Spain" edition, the first of Clear Prop Models I-16 Type 5 to be available in May.

Serán 8 las opciones de pintura que incluirá la edición "in the sky of Spain", el primero de los I-16 Type 5 de Clear Prop Models que estará disponible el próximo mes de mayo.










Clear Prop Models is a brand distributed by AMMO:

Clear Prop Models es una marca distribuida por AMMO:


Images are from Clear Prop Models Facebook page. 

Las imágenes pertenecen a la página de Facebook de Clear Prop Models. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

969

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me 163B Komet (wood wings)

  Me 163B Komet (alas de madera). The latest issue of The Weathering Aircraft magazine features the process I carried out to simulate the w...