8.6.24

Bf 109G-6, Eduard 1/48

This Eduard Bf 109G-6 in 1/48th scale was finished in December. It is painted with the new ATOM paints from AMMO, with which I made a mistake when checking the correct shades for the RLM 74 and 75 colours. I hope you will forgive my mistake. This model with the wrong colours is already part of my modelling history.
The weathering was done using only the new AMMO matt shaders.

Este Bf 109G-6 de Eduard en la escala 1/48 lo finalicé en el mes de diciembre. Está pintado con las nuevas pinturas ATOM de AMMO, con las que me equivoqué a la hora de comprobar los tonos correctos para los colores RLM 74 y 75. Espero que sepáis disculpar mi error. Esta maqueta con los colores equivocados ya forma parte de mi historial de modelista.
El ensuciado lo realicé usando únicamente los nuevos Shaders mate de AMMO.







Click on the image to see the cockpit 👉🏼👉🏼

Haz clic en la imagen para ver la cabina 👉🏼👉🏼


Dedicated to my friend Tomás de la Fuente.

Dedicada a mi amigo Tomás de la Fuente.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

1281

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me 163B Komet (wood wings)

  Me 163B Komet (alas de madera). The latest issue of The Weathering Aircraft magazine features the process I carried out to simulate the w...