16.9.22

ICM's new Bristol Beaufort Mk.I is now available

 El nuevo Bristol Beaufort Mk.I de ICM ya está disponible.


The Ukrainian brand ICM launches its new model of the British torpedo bomber Bristol Beaufort Mk.I in 1/48th scale..

La marca ucraniana ICM lanza su nueva maqueta del torpedero británico Bristol Beaufort Mk.I en la escala 1/48.


This 100% new model contains ten plastic sprues, one of them with transparent parts, and decals for five marking options.

Esta maqueta completamente nueva contiene diez matrices de plástico, una de ellas con piezas transparentes, y calcas para cinco opciones de decoración.










And these are the five marking options proposed in the model. The first two are variants of the same Bristol Beaufort Mk.I L4449.

Y estas son las cinco opciones de decoración propuestas en la maqueta. Las dos primeras son variantes del mismo Bristol Beaufort Mk.I L4449.






You can find more information about this model at:

Puedes consultar más información de esta maqueta en:





Images are from ICM website.

Las imágenes pertenecen a la página de internet de ICM.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

1098

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me 163B Komet (wood wings)

  Me 163B Komet (alas de madera). The latest issue of The Weathering Aircraft magazine features the process I carried out to simulate the w...