30.5.22

Plastic sprues of the upcoming I-16 Type 5s from Clear Prop Models

 Matrices de plástico de los próximos I-16 Type 5 de Clear Prop Models.

In the following images we show you the parts and detail that will contain the four plastic sprues of the upcoming I-16 Type 5 in 1/72nd scale from Clear Prop Models.

En las siguientes imágenes os mostramos el despiece y detalle que contendrán las cuatro matrices de plástico de los próximos I-16 Type 5 en la escala 1/72 de Clear Prop Models








The marking options for the new three-model series of the I-16 Type 5 can be viewed by clicking on the links below:

Puedes consultar las opciones de decoración de la nueva serie de tres modelos del I-16 Type 5 en los siguientes enlaces:




Clear Prop Models is a brand distributed by AMMO:

Clear Prop Models es una marca distribuida por AMMO:


Images are from Clear Prop Models webpage. 

Las imágenes pertenecen a la página de internet de Clear Prop Models. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

1010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me 163B Komet (wood wings)

  Me 163B Komet (alas de madera). The latest issue of The Weathering Aircraft magazine features the process I carried out to simulate the w...