13.10.20

Upcoming Hawker Nimrod Mk.I from Lukgraph

 Próximo Hawker Nimrod Mk.I de Lukgraph.


Lukgraph, a Polish manufacturer of resin models, is preparing the launch of a new Hawker Nimrod Mk.I, in the 1/32 and 1/48 scales. We show you some images that belong to Luckgraf's Facebook page.

Lukgraph, fabricante polaco de modelos en resina, prepara el lanzamiento de un nuevo Hawker Nimrod Mk.I, en las escalas 1/32 y 1/48. Os mostramos algunas imágenes que pertenecen a la página de Facebook de Luckgraf.





This will be the illustration for the model on the 1/32 scale.

Esta será la ilustración para el modelo en la escala 1/32.



Luckgraf  main website:

Página web de Luckgraf:

https://lukgraph.pl/*


Translated by www.deepl.com*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me 163B Komet (wood wings)

  Me 163B Komet (alas de madera). The latest issue of The Weathering Aircraft magazine features the process I carried out to simulate the w...