29.11.20

Upcoming Bristol Blenheim Mk.I by Airfix

Próximo Bristol Blenheim Mk.I de Airfix.





Airfix has just announced the release of a new Bristol Blenheim Mk.I kit in 1/48th scale for early 2021. This model is a rerelease of the 2018 kit with new decals and presented the Blenheim in its heavy fighter/light attack aircraft configuration. The illustrations show the kit decal options.

Airfix acaba de anunciar el lanzamiento de un nuevo Bristol Blenheim Mk.I en la escala 1/48 para principios del año 2021. Este modelo es una reedición de la maqueta del año 2018 y representa el Blenheim en la configuración de caza pesado y avión de ataque ligero. En las ilustraciones mostramos las decoraciones incluidas en la maqueta.






Scheme A - Bristol Blenheim Mk.I L6670, RAF No.211 Squadron, Menidi airfield, Greece, 1941.







Scheme B - Bristol Blenheim Mk.I K7059, RAF No.90 Squadron, Bicester, Oxfordshire, England, Autumn 1938.



Images are from Airfix website. 
NOTE: Bold text with * indicates a link.

Las imágenes pertenecen a la página web de Airfix.
NOTA: El texto en negrita con el * indica un enlace.


Translated by www.deepl.com*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Me 163B Komet (wood wings)

  Me 163B Komet (alas de madera). The latest issue of The Weathering Aircraft magazine features the process I carried out to simulate the w...